Thursday, January 31, 2013

Phi Furthermore.

It came to me with a jolt one morning
that if Phi to minus Powers has an Equation related to the Fibonacci series,
then it must follow that Phi to plus Powers would have a similar Equation.

Just by looking at the following Tables one can see
that Phi to the Power n is related to the half Fibonacci Series!

 
 
 

 
Next I related the Powers of Phi to the Half Fibonacci numbers:-
  
 The ratio is 0.947217 or very close to this....
**************************************
I decided to calculate the other way, to be more in line with the minus powes equation:-
The ratio is inverse to above, that is 1.055727
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For a while I thought it was really close, that last one----7881193 but it was equiv to 7811356
(not 78811......!).   Must be honest...not exact,     but awfully close-  only 70000 out!  but at those huge numbers I'd have to study it further---  this is all I have the energy to do.
*****************
Correction 6/2/2013----the error was one of simple transcribing---
I recalculated 0.5278639 x 14930352,  =  7881193.8
and that is almost exactly equal-  only 0.1 difference from phi to power 33!
You get a different result if you use 0.52786395, or 0.527864 or 0.52786
I used the result one gets on the calculator ie 0.5278639
We could do the same calculations all over the Fibonacci Series but if the number is larger than 8 digits we are unable to use calculator-  we need to do long manual multiplications.
****************************** 
 
 
 
What it all means, I have no idea.  From my reading on the Fibonacci series there may be an application in space travel or consciousness;  see http://www.crystalinks.com  and fibonacci.  there is an excellent picture of the brain.
 
*********************
There is  an article in http://mindscapemagazine.com
  that  is, "Torsion:  The Key to a Theory of Everything - including Consciousness"  by BrendanDMurphy.
from Myshkin to Einstein to Nassim Haramein. 
This is the track I'm on.  Torsion is part of it.  Psi and Phi. 
******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment