Thursday, January 31, 2013

Diorama with Mermaid and Seashells **

As promised,  I got it together,  but the wind blew it all over the place when I was taking the photo.
I was  a bit frazzled,  so it is as it is.  One day things might be more perfect....




Please see May 25, 2010  post "Instructions for Making a Model of a Seashell". 
There is  a lot of information in the early pages of this blog. 
 More work will be done in future to perfect the spiral at the tip of seashells.
*******************************
22/8/2014-   recent work is perfecting this tip of the spiral!  Getting better.
******************************* 
*** The mermaid was drawn by 10 year old Paris and she gave me permission to use it.  I mentioned her in a previous mermaid post,   and I have more mermaids to add asap.
.................................................................... 


1 comment:

  1. Aww! Your mermaid is so cute! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete