Thursday, January 31, 2013

Continuing from last posts...

I need to clarify the work done  recently.  Sorry the ink is not dark enough.
Equations, equations.  Patterns.  Often spookily exact;  sometimes almost equal but not quite.

 
1.0837212      this was the ratio consistently revealed
when dividing the minus power Phi times 10 to power 7,  and the closest "Fibonacci number"
 
 
This belongs to earlier posts;  more info that needs to be explained.
 
 
 
 
I should know by now not to use biro in these Tables,
 but no way am I going to rewrite it all;  hands have some RSI pain....
If you are interested, click on the image and it might be better visible.
 
This is all a work in progress, warts and all.  I still live without electricity, so this posh motel is my work place when I can organise it.

No comments:

Post a Comment