Friday, December 20, 2019

Christmas is coming

*************************************
Christmas is coming and the geese are getting fat,
Please put a penny in the old man's hat.
If you ain't got a penny a ha'penny will do.
If you ain't got a ha'penny then God bless you.
*************************************

There!  My good brain has delivered a christmas carol/poem to you.

Not much on this blog this year
but a lot on my   awhatifworld blog especially now.
And lots more pics to come for acolourfulpost.

There is stuff I could put on this here blog-  new Equations, even, but I am too too busy...

Here is pic = of an Apple (a torus)
there are instructions given years ago, with geometry diagrams years ago
You would have to scroll back.  There is a back index if you really wish to find something.
-  one day I will post proper  crochet and knitting Pattern for it....soon, I hope.
Meanwhile, please have a happy Christmas,  and pray for the whole World. BE Safe.   Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment