Wednesday, July 10, 2019

July 2019.


I have been busy the past year or two, with YouTube, now that we have internet here in country NSW.
All my scrap books with notes.  So much ephemeral information, one has to write it down or it is never found again.

Letters in my other blog, awhatifworld, have results of such research.  acolourful post has some new pics.  One hopes to do further posts on biomathcraft for fibonacci equations and more seashell models.  It takes a lot of effort to make all presentable from original scribbles.

I am a bit discouraged because some self sabotage happened-  a box full of my hard copies of many of my tables and diagrams got inadvertently thrown away...........at least the scans are still on my laptop.

As age increases, (I am 73 now)  I wonder what will happen to all my original work.  Is there anyone out there who knows where material can be archived?  I would be most grateful if someone could use my stash.   This blog seems to have big pageviews,  but I am sorry to think they may be bogus in large part.   Some people click away to get $ from PayPal.....it is discouraging.

 Never mind.  It is as it is.   All Good, as my brother would say.
-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment