Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Gallery of Seashell Models**

Here is my collection of seashell models I have made, using the Fibonacci Series numbers evenly spacing the increase and decrease stitches.  
ie.  4 stitches increased to 7 ,  or 13 stitches increased to 21

The newest model is the little knitted one sitting on the beanbag,  and it looks to be a good one.  
This time I increase one every 5th stitch;  
this algorithm was published in any earlier post "Fibonacci plus half Fibonacci series" of 9/13/2014.
The next post will document this model.  and I promise it is going to be an easier method.

There has not been a good enough actual crochet or knitting Pattern yet;  am working through problems.....when I have the best Pattern then I will post it online.



There are some more,  to be continued.

-------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment