Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Fibonacci Poetry

Yes!  Poetry in accordance with the Fibonacci Sequence!

Wordsworth did it:-
I wander'd
lonely as a cloud
that floats on high o'er hill and vale
and all at
once I saw a crowd
a host of golden daffodils
3, 5, 8;  3, 5, 8;
Only kidding.  It is 8, 8, 8, 8, .

Amazon has e-book by Virginia Gow.  "Escarpment".
I used to live in the Blue Mountains, west of Sydney,
and I can relate to the landscape.  I love it.  And I love Virginia"s poetry.
It is Fibonacci sequence:-  
1 syllable
1
2
3
5
8
13
21
13
8
5
3
2
1
1

There is more online on the subject.
I am just posting this to show I am still here.
Today I posted myLetter,  "Dear People" on www.awhatifworld.blogspot.com.
There is a lot to think about.
And I am still working on my seashell maths.
May all be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment