Thursday, June 13, 2013

Refinding Phi, Part 2.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






The previous post has a Graph whose Pattern reminds me somehow of the Profile of a splash ripple.   I could not discuss further in the last post because the space to do any more not there.
 
There is an old post of mine, "The Tip of a Drop",  in April 2011,  with discussion.

I have always said that there is something funny going on between 0 and 1.
Maybe that is why homeopathy is effective!?  The bucket chemists would not agree.
My feeling is that subtle chemistry and physics is where it is at.   Vacuum energy, etc.
1/0  =  kapow!
It could be that there is a connection with the structure of a torus.  Just guessing.
 I lie awake trying to visualise how it goes, but I do not get pictures
( tho during Primal Therapy in 1975 I did get photographic images!). 
There is a YouTube video describing the Torus
and NassimHaramein has YouTube talks on this subject.
I tried to crochet a torus.......more of this later......
The Sunflower maybe  has the Pattern of a Torus-  all those seeds coming from the centre
and spreading out.....geometry was published 12/12/2012.

There was a lot to say in Post of 12/12/2012, "Our Place in the Universe",  and thereabouts.
The Cosmic Ouroborus".  10 to the Power -33 and all that Planck data.....

Here we go with more Phi data.  My old tables only went to 8 digits on my calculator,  so this is new.
After this Table I will have to go to the next post, Part 3.  Space seems to run out these days....





No comments:

Post a Comment