Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Our Place in the Universe

In a recent post I mentioned The Cosmic Ouroboros.  
The Maya knew it as a symbol for the imminent closing of an age.
We are said to be facing the end of a 26,000 year cycle!
I feel it is an important image for us to see our place = in
the very centre of this Universe:-



I was worried about copyright laws, so I searched Google.
An Australian artist has also painted the Ouroboros.
See www.kathrynbrimblecombeart.blogspot.com.au
and post of Thursday November 1, 2012
She writes that a similar diagram(as used by Nancy Abrams and
and printed in a recent Resurgence Magazine)
is in "Just Six Numbers" by Astronomer Royal Lord Martin Rees.
Thus I feel it is ok for me to draw my own version.

Ant and Human live in the yellow mid section of 1 cm.
I forgot to draw in the mountains and the Earth in relative size position
to the righ of humanst.  So this is how we fit in!

Most amazing is the microcosm,  with smaller and smaller particles.
I believe that the world of spirit lives in the minutest size realm.
The Ancients knew it!  In Shinto the prayer says
"Gokubi jissoo gengen shikai...."  which means
 "in the realm of infinitesimal particles"...
which are gen gen.....
I learned the Amatsu Norigoto Prayer while I was 20 years a member
of Sukyo Mahikari.  The Holy Founder received revelations  and I treasure
these Teachings which even touch on quantum science, eg neutrons , and high energy particles.
Anyway the revelations showed that many ideas had become wrong, back to front, over the ages.
eg it should be Taka Ama Hara ,  ie ama not maga.  The latter denotes evil gods...

Most fortuitously, last night I found some YouTube videos which are entirely apt!
One is from Nexus Conference, 2010.
Presented by Nassim Haramein, a self taught man,
with "The Schwarzschild Proton"  - all 1 hour and 30 minutes was fascinating.
Nassim even explained the Planck length!  Most unexpected were many of his insights.
Every proton is a mini black hole.  Two protons spin around each other at
the speed of light, according to his maths.  Much more, as you can imagine.
Space.  The Vacuum.  The Universe.  The Multiverse.  And the MicroCosm.
We are MADE of Light.  We can find out much more on www.theresonanceproject.org
Nassim has a Youtube video,  Nibiru has come and gone.  We are floating in Grace.  Good.

I found this and related videos via www.feandft.com   This is a most unusual and confronting website.
 It pays to persevere with it and look up Fibonacci and spirals and vortexes, Phi,  Fractals,  Mandelbrot;
  Jain or Vedic sacred geometry and mathematics.  Yes there are videos on Vedic Maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment