Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beyond Zero











"Emptiness is form; form is emptiness."

This is the supreme Mantra, or the Heart Sutra, the theme of which is emptiness.
Emptiness must not be confused with nothingness, so I read on a zen site.
How extraordinary for there to be such a distinction!
This sutra is said to be from the Prajna Paramita Hridaya Sutra,
600 scrolls of the Indian Mahayana text of 2000 years ago.


The Fibonacci series begins at zero. Something comes from nothing.
0 + 1 = 1. It is the beginning of existence. Binary mathematics.
Does it all come from the world of spirit?
The spirit pattern is "hingata" as they say in Japan.





Here is table of simplified fibonacci series, so









What if there were to be negative values of the Fibonacci Series?






Here is a graph and I am guessing there might be four states of existence.






What if dark matter be the unhappy spirits of the dead who died tragically, eg in war?






What about anti-matter? Could it be on the other side of the black hole?

****26/10/2012.    -Correction!  There is a big mistake in graph-  I should have seen it!
10 to the power minus n is actually 1 / 10 to the power n.   There will be discussion in later posts.


The Ancients must have known Something when they created the Fibonacci Series. I wrote previously that I guessed the origins to be Vedic.








Recently I searched online for "fibonacci, vedic" and there were more than 35 pages! I didn't explore any; there were too many. Very interesting.








The Golden Mean, 1.618, is called a transcendental number, from the Latin for "going beyond".

When I was a university student I encountered "The Rubiyat of Omar Khayyam" and I memorised many verses. Here are verses 28 and 29:-

"I came like Water

and like Wind I go.

Into this Universe

and Why not knowing.

Nor Whence, like Water

willy-nilly flowing

And out of It

as Wind along the Waste

I know not Whither,

willy-nilly blowing.

http://www.istanbulstreets.wordpress.com/












The equation 0=1+(-1) is said to do with anti-gravity. Dematerialisation to another realm.






The late Sir Lawrence Gardner gave a series of 3 lectures and he mentioned this at the Nexus Conference in the 1980s, and published in Nexus magazine.






I have also read it in Traci Harding's "The Dragon Queens".

***************************************************************************

*****NB   27/05/2013
Please see Update, "Mending Mistake #1",  12/12/2012, and thereabouts, for corrections and new discussion.  Thank you.


1 comment:

  1. Note the error in negative powers of 10!
    Check out Cosmic Ouroboros of Nancy Ellen Abrams in Resurgence magazine 273 July/August 2012, pages 37 to 41, if you can get it!

    ReplyDelete